…Has this been done before?
THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST! I FUCKING LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS! XD
I think this speaks for itself. Accepting a person doesn’t mean you get to put limits on their freedom. You can’t be an ally and want us to stop talking, or labeling, or demanding to be heard.
Acceptance has no exceptions. Period.
June 27, 2014
New York, New York
i want him to die honestly
Everyone should know how disgusting this little fuck is
because he’s against gay rights? well Im against gay rights. but I don’t hate people who are gay, lesbian, etc. in fact, some of my closest friends are gay, I don’t agree with the lifestyle, it goes against my religion, so does that make me a bad person who needs to go die? I honestly don’t care if you love someone who’s the same gender as you, I will agree that you can’t help who you fall for. I will accept you for who you are, but please don’t ask me to agree with that lifestyle.
get some help
2014 and I still have no hope for humanity
sooo “I have gay friends” thats like saying “im not racist, some of my friends are black” please dig a hole and live in it away from the rest of humanity. and btw it’s not a lifestyle…jesus christ being a nudist is a lifestyle not loving someone with the same bits as you. fuckin aye
The Texas GOP has officially endorsed reparative gay therapy. Click here for more from The Daily Show.
We are forced to live in a system that steals from us daily, Kill snitch culture.
Important things to keep in mind!
- never take from ‘mom and pop’ type store. Its likely you’ll actually harm them, whereas taking from a walmart wont effect much.
- never take items that a worker is assigned to monitor (usually super expensive items), theyll be in trouble for it. and its usually a minimum wage worker and usually they lose hours or pay, or they even get fired.
- similar to the above, never take things that are usually locked up for the above reason
- if its a store you know gives their near-expiration products to workers/charity, try to avoid taking the near expiration products.
- if youre taking clothing, avoid leaving hangers. it sounds weird, but itll make it seem like it was more likely an error in the computer than a theft, since the empty hanger sitting there will seem suspicious.
- also for clothing, try not to take more than one item at once, as it will look suspicious if theres 10 medium shirts missing, and it won’t be written off as just a stocking error. and it will lead to workers being penalized
- basically just always consider ‘will this harm a worker’ and if the answer is yes then dont do it
like i was homeless for a while when i was younger and i tried to follow those guidelines to avoid doing harm to people who were probably not much better off than me while trying to get food for myself.
Holy crap, is there like an unspoken thieves code or something?!
it’s a thing. I won’t even lie. I watched someone slip a nursing exam book in their bag at the store I worked at. She made eye contact with me and the blood drained from her face. I simply gave her a sympathetic nod and walked away.
I live in a small town and I knew she was a waitress at a hotel my sister works at, and people at that hotel don’t tip well during off season. Nursing exam books are 50+ bucks. Being a med student myself, I didn’t even breathe a word, and when inventory came up later and the book was missing, I suggested it was likely a mislabel, and the manager wrote it off.
Sometimes, thievery is a necessity. Don’t send people to jail over petty shit.
Don’t snitch. That is all.
We been saying snitches get stitches
NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
TAKING ANYTHING HARMS THE WORKERS. THEFT DIRECTLY AFFECTS STORE BUDGET, WHICH IN TURN DETERMINES WORK HOURS AVAILABLE. YOU ARE COSTING PEOPLE THEIR FUCKING JOBS BY STEALING.
THE CEOS AT THE TOP ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THIS. THEY DO NOT FUCKING CARE. YOU ARE STEALING FROM THE EMPLOYEES WHO WORK AT THE STORE.
DON’T FUCKING STEAL, YOU SORRY FUCKING SHITS.
YES, EVEN FROM WALMART. BECAUSE CORPORATE DOESN’T FUCKING CARE. YOU ARE NOT STICKING IT TO THE MAN BY SHOPLIFTING. YOU ARE STICKING IT TO YOUR LOCAL STORE, STAFFED BY LOCAL PEOPLE, AND ARE COSTING LOCAL PEOPLE JOBS.
YOU ARE DIRECTLY MAKING MY FUCKING LIFE HARDER. HOW DO I KNOW? BECAUSE I WORK IN LOSS PREVENTION AND INVENTORY. I SEE FIRST HAND HOW YOU SHITHOLES FUCK UP MY LIFE, AND THE LIVES OF MY COWORKERS.
THERE IS NO CODE OF FUCKING HONOR, BECAUSE THERE IS NO HONOR IN THEFT.
IT IS JUST YOU BEING A FUCKHEAD.